We organize guided visits to the Salmificio La Rocca by reservation every day of the week by sending an email to email@example.com
On Saturdays and Sundays mornings
Visits are allowed from 8.30 to 12 with staff from the Salumificio or with accredited guides who have followed our training course. It is preferable not to arrive later than 10.30 to visit and taste at your leisure.
The capacity can reach a maximum of 80 people and the visit takes about an hour.
Cost 15 Euros per group plus the cost of the tasting.
Why come and visit us:
• The famous 3 DOP Piacentini coppa, pancetta and salami which have received numerous awards and recognitions
• All the meats of our cured meats are from heavy pigs from farms in the Emilia Romagna and Lombardy regions, pigs selected from traditional breeds, reared with methods aimed at animal welfare and fed with feed provided for by specific regulations.
• Guided tours in English on request
• The large parking area for coaches
• The shop for direct sales: La Bottega del Suino D'Oro
• The combination of a visit to our town which is one of the most beautiful villages in Italy: Castell’Arquato
We have two tasting offers that take place in the main hall of the establishment:
coppa, salami, Piacenza bacon Euro 8
breech, ham flake, strolghino Euro 15
They are accompanied by typical bread and wines from the Colli Piacentini wine route.
There is the possibility of studying other tastings and combinations with our cured meats.
During the week
There is the possibility of organizing guided tours for small groups of up to 10 people only if organized with accredited guides (see list at the bottom in the collaborations) who have followed our training and who will quote you their cost.
Hours 8.00-12.00 and from 14.00 to 19.00 from Monday to Friday
The cost is 10 euros including VAT per person and includes
• the clothing kit supplied to be able to enter the factory
• tasting of 3 traditional cured meats chosen from the following products: dop coppa, dop salami, dop bacon, prosciutto flakes and prosciutto strolghino
The rate of 10 euros is fixed regardless of whether or not you want to do the tasting
The cost of the guide is separate.
Here you will find the accredited guides for the guided visits to Salumificio La Rocca that are necessary to accompany guests during the week:
|Name||Last name||web||Tel. +39|
Furthermore, to get to know our territory better, we actively collaborate with:
Visit Emilia which is a portal to which we have joined and which helps you in planning your visit to our territory and informs you about Tastings, Nature, Culture and events that are organized in our region.
Strada dei colli Piacentini "Road of wines and flavors of the Piacenza hills" of which we are members and which helps you to discover and taste the wines of our generous land, a rich and ancient cuisine, agri-wellness, charming b & b and hill hotels for relaxing stays and atmosphere on our hills.