Castell'Arquato, an intact medieval village, full of charm and poetry, an ideal stop on a journey through the castles of the duchy of Parma and Piacenza, admirable vestiges of the past that tell the art and culture of our history.
Piacenza is a territory to be discovered, which offers the magic of historic villages and the charm of ancient manors, but also the liveliness of unspoiled nature and the wealth of typical dishes with intense and refined flavours, true gastronomic masterpieces.
There are many appointments and dates to remember, to help you we indicate below some linkable references:
- The village of Castell'Arquato, the Proloco of Castell'Arquato, the Gens Innominabilis Weapons School,
- The association of the 23 castles of the duchy with their initiatives and activities: www.castellidelducato.it
- The VisitPiacenza and VisitEmilia portals
- To get to know the Colli Piacentini, follow the Route of wines and flavors in search of hidden agri-food treasures, venture into the history and tradition of this wonderful area: www.stradadeicollipiacentini.it
- There are many fairs and festivals in the area. The National Union Pro Loco d'Italia (www.unplipiacenza.it) is the Association that assumes a role of fundamental importance for the promotion, hospitality and sociality, with the protection and enhancement of Intangible Assets such as: uses and customs, craft traditions, ancient recipes and dialects; promotes the cultural and food and wine initiatives of countries and municipalities.
ASSOCIATION AND CONSORTIA